The World Health Organization has reported that more than 50% of the world’s population is presently at risk from mosquito-borne diseases.
Omar Akbari, PhD, from the Center for Disease Vector Research at the University of California Riverside, says “They are the primary vectors for major human diseases such as yellow fever, malaria, and dengue fever, which together infect hundreds of millions of humans worldwide and kill millions each year.”
Mosquitoes are not only active during the summer. They’re around all-year round especially if the temperature is above 50° F.
They are most common in damper areas, such as swamps, bogs, farms, marshes, and just about anywhere with a stagnant water source, even if only temporary, such as after a storm.
Our Mosquito Killer Lamp is charged by USB making it portable, and therefore convenient for you to use anywhere in your home or while you’re traveling. Take it with you if you’re hanging out on your porch or vacationing near a lake.
- Mosquito Killer Lamp lures, catches and traps mosquitoes
- Lures with UV light and captures with strong suction fan
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, no radiation
- USB cable charging makes it conveniently portable
- Low decibel mute denoise tech, will not affect your sleep
- Low power consumption, USB power with DC 5V safe voltage
- Easy to clean: remove the storage box to clean out mosquitoes with tissue or a small brush
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20 cm / 5 in x 7.5 in
- Package Contents: 1 x Mosquito Killer Lamp, 1 x USB Cable
- Pest Type: Mosquitoes, Hornets, Bees, Flies, Silverfish, Moths