NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!
THE SECRET WAY TO NEVER HAVING TO PEEL AN EGG AGAIN!
Spending all your time peeling your hard boiled eggs, when you just want to eat them while they are hot! Well thats now a thing of the past!
How to use
- Spray olive oil in the cup before use.
- Recommended cooking time is 2 to 4 minutes depending on the consistency desired.
- Place a lid on top of the pan while cooking.
- By extending the cooking time to longer than 4 minutes you can have a delicious hard boiled egg.
- It is a flexible silicone cooking tool for poaching eggs, baking, and molding
- The egg poacher allows you to float and poach an egg in boiling water like a lily pad on a pond
- When the egg is ready, flip the nonstick pod inside out and gently push the perfectly domed shaped egg out
- Place the pod in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- This is a very handy tool to have in your kitchen
- Applicable to the dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freeze completely
Don't worry we have 100% delivery rate.